Comparing myself to others

LDN ย  ย 
Go to solution Solved by Blondie,

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, LDN said:

I hate how I look in the nude. Is this normal?

Hi there, itโ€™s completely normal and happens to people who we might think of as being โ€˜perfectโ€™.

Some of this can be driven by images we are exposed to online and in the media but itโ€™s possible to start feeling better about yourself.ย 
Whatโ€™s one thing you like about yourself? Can literally be anything!

Staff-Account.png

Hmm good question, I like how my hair looks when itโ€™s trimmed and my smooth skin :)ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff
  • Solution
40 minutes ago, LDN said:

Hmm good question, I like how my hair looks when itโ€™s trimmed and my smooth skin :)ย 

Thatโ€™s a great start!ย 
I think itโ€™s a trap we can all fall into where we can list all the things about ourselves that we think of as negative but can struggle to think of good / positive things.

A good strategy to try is every time you feel negative about yourself then balance that out with something positive. You can work towards really starting to notice all the many good things about you.

Also you could start the day acknowledging one or more things about you that are positive.

How does that sound?

• Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

That sounds amazing, Blondie, thank you. I really have lost touch with my inner child

• Like 1