Extreme sexual anxiety

viljer Β  Β 

I am 17 and i have always had crushes on girls and liked girls not even having a thought about being something else than staight. Now at 17 i have my first girlfriend and i am utterly in love with her. I am super attracted to her and love her very much. Now heres the issue i am terrified that i live in denial and dont love her when it comes to romantic and sexual side of the releasonhip. I am terrified of somehow being gay. i check myself to see if im aroused and all sorts of other tests always coming to the same conclusion.Β  sometimes the anxiety is really bad but sometimes even though i get these intrusive thoughts i can just let them go and not worry about it. please help im stuck in this cycle even though i know what i am i cant get rid of this. and because of this i have started to analyze everything i do its taking over my life. even if i accepted myself as being bi or whatever it does not help with these thoughts and even if i got comfortable with the idea of not loving my girlfriend or being something different sexually i does not make it go away.

That's tough I don't know how much I can help but maybe you can see if you can get therapy it might help or even just having someone or multiple people to vent too when your anxiety gets to high might really help with the stress you can always come to ditch the label I will also be here to try and help 😁

4 hours ago, viljer said:

I am 17 and i have always had crushes on girls and liked girls not even having a thought about being something else than staight. Now at 17 i have my first girlfriend and i am utterly in love with her. I am super attracted to her and love her very much. Now heres the issue i am terrified that i live in denial and dont love her when it comes to romantic and sexual side of the releasonhip. I am terrified of somehow being gay. i check myself to see if im aroused and all sorts of other tests always coming to the same conclusion.Β  sometimes the anxiety is really bad but sometimes even though i get these intrusive thoughts i can just let them go and not worry about it. please help im stuck in this cycle even though i know what i am i cant get rid of this. and because of this i have started to analyze everything i do its taking over my life. even if i accepted myself as being bi or whatever it does not help with these thoughts and even if i got comfortable with the idea of not loving my girlfriend or being something different sexually i does not make it go away.

Hey! Have you considered softening the blow with a mega loud expression of your love for her no matter her gender, or about ages?

H

• Ditch the Label Staff
10 hours ago, viljer said:

Hi there, I can understand how exhausting it must be to cope with constant intrusive thoughts.

Sometimes these can be based on attitudes at home or how we were raised, did you experience homophobic attitudes at home? (Whether directed at you or not)

Staff-Account.png