Another chat area I guess-

_Kai_ Β  Β 

Okay so my other topics don't really fit what I'm about to say well, so I'm making this for that. So I don't know what is going on inside my brain but AS SOON as I went FTM my brain just went "Yeah you don't really like females anymore, you're into guys" and I'm just confused like what-??? I was into both before but now I'm into guys alot more now? Like when I see two females kissing I'm not like "Damn I wish I could have a relationship with a girl like that" anymore, it more goes like "Eh I'm happy for em".Β  And when I see two guys kissing my brain just goes "WOW, that is a good relationship I wish I could have!".Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, lNickl said:

Okay so my other topics don't really fit what I'm about to say well, so I'm making this for that. So I don't know what is going on inside my brain but AS SOON as I went FTM my brain just went "Yeah you don't really like females anymore, you're into guys" and I'm just confused like what-??? I was into both before but now I'm into guys alot more now? Like when I see two females kissing I'm not like "Damn I wish I could have a relationship with a girl like that" anymore, it more goes like "Eh I'm happy for em".Β  And when I see two guys kissing my brain just goes "WOW, that is a good relationship I wish I could have!".Β 

I'm wondering if it's because you are now living as your true authentic self, it's kind of allowing you to really explore more about your identity and who you find attractive etc.

Staff-Account.png

If it is than I kinda hope I stay Pan- Cuz I am with a female and I am kinda still attracted to her TvT

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, lNickl said:

If it is than I kinda hope I stay Pan- Cuz I am with a female and I am kinda still attracted to her TvT

I’d for sure allow yourself some time.Β 

Staff-Account.png

I will but in the mean time I'll just consider myself still Panβœ¨πŸ’…

• Like 1