Internet talking

_Kai_ Β  Β 

Okay so I have Pinterest, this one girl followed me on there and also messaged me. We started talking and just hanging out on there, but she has asked if I could do a Google meet-

I'm super insecure about my voice and looks so I told her" probably not", has anyone else experienced this like while talking to a COMPLETE stranger?

6 minutes ago, lNickl said:

Okay so I have Pinterest, this one girl followed me on there and also messaged me. We started talking and just hanging out on there, but she has asked if I could do a Google meet-

I'm super insecure about my voice and looks so I told her" probably not", has anyone else experienced this like while talking to a COMPLETE stranger?

I'd be cautious about adding people online especially on any sort of website, of course not everyone is out here to harm you but there are some horrible people out here to harm young people.

Have you seen this girl? You could always Google search her image to see if it's posted anywhere, I've never used Pinterest but can I ask what you talk about? Is she the same age or around your age?

We are the same age yeah, shes also born in the same month (she said her month first just so I could make sure she wouldn't copy and try anything-). We just talk like hangout andΒ  talk about our saved pins, I haven't seen this girl either because her pfp is a like darkish shadeΒ 

Ah okay, was just making sure. Do you think you can trust her? If you were to give her any information to contact outside of Pinterest do you think she would be the same person? I know it's difficult to answer I just want to make sure you're safe as I've had this issue before and ended up getting groomed.

Ooh, If I were to give her contact info it'd be text only for a little while. I've know a couple people online and which after awhile of knowing em I have been insulted and made fun of (tbh I think thats part of the reason why I have trust issues-)Β 

2 minutes ago, lNickl said:

Ooh, If I were to give her contact info it'd be text only for a little while. I've know a couple people online and which after awhile of knowing em I have been insulted and made fun of (tbh I think thats part of the reason why I have trust issues-)Β 

I understand. I understand, just be careful! Sending you hugs!

I will, ty!

Alr will do

^^

Oh I just realized I haven't asked this-

Hru?