Hi guys

Elliot And Ellie    

so my pride month started out lovely my mom got mad at me for dressing like a dude and all i was wearing was a flannel jeans and a boyish shirt under the flannel i had it tucked in tho and i put my PINK sheep hat on and tucked my hair under it cus she wont let me cut my hair and so she starts yelling at  me and she keeps yelling and me being me i dont say anything cus im livid cus she over reacting about me dressing like a dude and she was being so not understandable from where i was coming from but i haven't told her i was genderfliud yet cus she over reacts about every freaking thing and so she goes on to say that our generation cant decide what the freak we are and how we want all these rights and bull crap  and yes it would be nice to have rights and stuff but like all we really want rn is a safe and reliable place to be ourselves but thats not the point the point is  she was being homophobic and idk what to do because im mad rn  and  she wants me t tell her  EVERYTHING  but like how am i supposed to do that when she DOESN'T LISTEN!? so like any answers?

P.s my hands are cramping

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 hours ago, Harlow said:

so my pride month started out lovely my mom got mad at me for dressing like a dude and all i was wearing was a flannel jeans and a boyish shirt under the flannel i had it tucked in tho and i put my PINK sheep hat on and tucked my hair under it cus she wont let me cut my hair and so she starts yelling at  me and she keeps yelling and me being me i dont say anything cus im livid cus she over reacting about me dressing like a dude and she was being so not understandable from where i was coming from but i haven't told her i was genderfliud yet cus she over reacts about every freaking thing and so she goes on to say that our generation cant decide what the freak we are and how we want all these rights and bull crap  and yes it would be nice to have rights and stuff but like all we really want rn is a safe and reliable place to be ourselves but thats not the point the point is  she was being homophobic and idk what to do because im mad rn  and  she wants me t tell her  EVERYTHING  but like how am i supposed to do that when she DOESN'T LISTEN!? so like any answers?

P.s my hands are cramping

I’m so sorry that happened. Your identity is valid! 
Sometimes others are just so scared of change that they can get angry but they are the ones that need to do the work - not you!

And yes - absolutely we want and deserve equal rights and respect as a basic!

If you do try to talk to your mom, try and pick a time when she’s less busy and not angry so that you don’t kinda blurt it out in anger.

Ultimately this is your journey and we respect and appreciate your whole authentic self - we’re here to celebrate Pride with you! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png