Story time!

Ambi Β  Β 

Lets say hypothetically that someone comes out as gay (who identified as bi before, but she realized she didn't like boys) and there was this guy that liked her, and she told him she wasn't interested before she came out as gay. When she came out not long after, he posted something along the lines of "why do I always turn girls gay?". She asked him to take it down and he called her some nasty names for being gay. I think the guy is just upset because he was rejected, but does anyone else have any feelings towards this "hypothetical" situation.

I'd say that he sounds like a dush (I'd say smth else but I might get a warning point-).

Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/2/2022 at 12:34 AM, Ambi said:

Lets say hypothetically that someone comes out as gay (who identified as bi before, but she realized she didn't like boys) and there was this guy that liked her, and she told him she wasn't interested before she came out as gay. When she came out not long after, he posted something along the lines of "why do I always turn girls gay?". She asked him to take it down and he called her some nasty names for being gay. I think the guy is just upset because he was rejected, but does anyone else have any feelings towards this "hypothetical" situation.

Hypothetically, this is justΒ people being sucky and trying to bring you down! Let him wallow in his own self-pity and self-hatred!

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 2

That dude was probably just understandably bitter at being rejected by her, and likely didn't see that his words were offensive.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

hypothetically, I think that calling someone nasty names and post that about them is offensive and if I were the girl I would not stand for it. He needs to deal with the fact the she rejected him and MOVE ON!Β 

Γ—
Γ—