Heartstopper was SO GOOD. What's next?

Ambi Β  Β 

I have watched heartstopper 3 times now, and now I need a new TV show to obsess over for the summer. Any Ideas?

Have you ever watched Riverdale? If not I highly recommend it, it is a really good series I enjoyed watching.

• Like 1

I actually have, but I kind of stopped after season 3. I just felt like the show was getting slow. Should I go back and watch it again? Did it get any better?

Ooo, you could go back and watch the rest (if u want)

And tbh I watched this like a year ago

Well, I might go back and watch an episode just to feel it out. I'm sure some cool new show will come out soon on Netflix.

Alr, ima get Netflix soon again so I'll be looking for a new show as well (well when I get it)

Well, if you haven't seen Heartstopper, it isΒ  MUST SEE. Other shows that are really good: Manifest, Never Have I Ever, The Order, Trinkets, and a bunch more (I have watched a lot of netflix shows lol).

Tbh I don't think I have seen Heartstopper so when I get Netflix I'll try watching it, I looked it up and ngl it looks interesting.

I have just looked up The order & Trinkets, they look like interesting shows to watchΒ 

They really are some great shows. Heartstopper will really hit home though. Its really one of the best shows Netflix has created in a while. It just makes you feel warm inside. Besides, who doesn't love love.

Ikr, have u ever watched Stranger things?

I haven't watched any new seasons so I'll have to catch up, but yeah from what I've watched before it is a really good series.

I have already watched young royals twice, and I will probably watch it again because it's SO GOOD. The actor that plays Simon has the voice of anΒ angelΒ and the chemistry of the leads is out of this world. The show itself makes me kind of angry, but Wilhelm and Simon are one of the cutest couples. I am just waiting for another show like that one to come by.

Oooo thank god I'm learning Swedish rn✨

Β 

• Like 1

That's great that you just happen to be learning it. No worries if you weren't though because they have the English audio as well.

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2022 at 10:59 PM, Cera said:

Young Royals is a really good LGBTQ show on Netflix. It’s in Swedish thoughΒ 

Yeah i agree with you. I love this show and i liked it more than heartstoppers

On 6/5/2022 at 12:34 AM, _Kai_ said:

Oooo thank god I'm learning Swedish rn✨

Oo cool, do you wanna go study there? Or you are just interested in swedish culture, i just was interested too)

Hi, has anyone watched Daria TV? It’s not Netflix, but i was obsessed with this show, it’s soo good… and i want to watch it again

Γ—
Γ—