Figuring out my sexuality.

M0ns3_idk    

I've had a hard time figuring out my sexuality for a couple of weeks and I'm just questioning myself everyday on what am I. It's really starting getting to me which when people ask me what my sexuality is and I don't answer because I still don't know and I'm afraid if I do know my sexuality that they will have a different reaction and see me differently. 

3 minutes ago, M0ns3_idk said:

I've had a hard time figuring out my sexuality for a couple of weeks and I'm just questioning myself everyday on what am I. It's really starting getting to me which when people ask me what my sexuality is and I don't answer because I still don't know and I'm afraid if I do know my sexuality that they will have a different reaction and see me differently. 

Hey there,

A very warm welcome to the community, thank you for reaching out very brave! If you don't answer then that's understandably okay, you deserve to answer things when you are ready, as it's you and if you don't want to answer anything then you shouldn't be forced into providing an answer, I'm in the same position im trying to find out my gender as well, so I'm kinda stuck too! But in this community we are here for you, have you got friends who if you struggle with what's going on inside with finding out your sexuality that they could give a kind support? For you? Of course you have us,

Lots of love,

Leila xo

• Like 1

Thank you so much and we'll figure it out one day although it may not be easy but we'll pull through. 

5 minutes ago, M0ns3_idk said:

Thank you so much and we'll figure it out one day although it may not be easy but we'll pull through. 

you will, and everyone here is on your side

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Leila- said:

Hey there,

A very warm welcome to the community, thank you for reaching out very brave! If you don't answer then that's understandably okay, you deserve to answer things when you are ready, as it's you and if you don't want to answer anything then you shouldn't be forced into providing an answer, I'm in the same position im trying to find out my gender as well, so I'm kinda stuck too! But in this community we are here for you, have you got friends who if you struggle with what's going on inside with finding out your sexuality that they could give a kind support? For you? Of course you have us,

Lots of love,

Leila xo

Thank you so much and we'll figure it out one day. Although it may not be easy but we'll pull through 😀

12 hours ago, M0ns3_idk said:

Thank you so much and we'll figure it out one day. Although it may not be easy but we'll pull through 😀

Sending you my love 

23 hours ago, -Leila- said:

Hey there,

Lots of love,

Leila xo

I haven't told any of my friends that I struggle with finding out my sexuality but I am planning on telling them some day 

3 minutes ago, M0ns3_idk said:

I haven't told any of my friends that I struggle with finding out my sexuality but I am planning on telling them some day 

Take your time you could write down what you would say too 

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, M0ns3_idk said:

Hi there, this has to be in your own time and when you’re ready.

Staff-Account.png

23 hours ago, -Leila- said:

Take your time you could write down what you would say too 

Ok so I would say, 

Hey I want to ask you something and I hope you will understand. So what I wanted to say is that I'm struggling with my sexuality and it's been hard for me lately trying to figure out who I am because I was taking multiple quizzes online figuring out my sexuality and it's been giving out different answers which for the most part confuses me. So I got no clue. i don't know if I like girls or boys or both but I'm still trying to figure that out. I really wanted to tell you that because I know you've been shipping me with some I don't like. 

18 minutes ago, M0ns3_idk said:

Ok so I would say, 

Hey I want to ask you something and I hope you will understand. So what I wanted to say is that I'm struggling with my sexuality and it's been hard for me lately trying to figure out who I am because I was taking multiple quizzes online figuring out my sexuality and it's been giving out different answers which for the most part confuses me. So I got no clue. i don't know if I like girls or boys or both but I'm still trying to figure that out. I really wanted to tell you that because I know you've been shipping me with some I don't like. 

That's really good!

6 hours ago, M0ns3_idk said:

Ok so I would say, 

Hey, one think to keep in mind is that quizzes aren't always accurate, and if something feels right, it probably is. It's also entirely possible to not be attracted to anyone, or not pay attention to/care about the gender of someone you're attracted to.