My bully’s

Lucia 32    

I hate them so much they’ve made me lose all my friends made me sh and I’m just gonna beat them up I’m gonna make them cry themselves to sleep 

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 minutes ago, Lucia 32 said:

I hate them so much they’ve made me lose all my friends made me sh and I’m just gonna beat them up I’m gonna make them cry themselves to sleep 

Hey there, I’m Blondie, one of the support mentors.

I’m really sorry to hear you’ve been bullied, can you tell me a little more about what happened and what the situation is like now?

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Lucia 32 said:

It’s a lot worse they won’t leave me alone so I’m gonna hurt them like they hurt me 

I completely understand why you would feel this way but unfortunately this is very likely to make things a lot worse - for example, you could get into trouble and/or the situation could escalate.

Have you told anyone at school what's happening?

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Lucia 32 said:

It’s a lot worse they won’t leave me alone so I’m gonna hurt them like they hurt me 

I think you should try and find other solutions. If you hurt them, you're going to have less allies on your side, and in a situation like this, it's good to have as many allies as possible. It may not feel like you have allies in the first place, but you do. If you're comfortable with it, sharing what made them bully you can help us help you.