I'm literally so confused

victor    

I'm a confused teenager that can't figure out his sexuality and is tired of it already. So.. I thought I'm gay, but I'm not sure about it tho,  i like both genders, but i think i prefer boys and also don't imagine myself with a girl. I also thought i might be bisexual with a preference for men, but like I said i don't imagine myself with a girl. i think i might be unlabelled for example? like, i would hug, kiss a boy and be in a relationship with one, i also would hug and kiss a girl but i can't imagine myself in a relationship with a girl. please help me somehow because the overthinking is exhausting already 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @victor Welcome to the Community. 😀

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I just wanted to send you a warm welcome. We have Trained Digital Mentors on hand to offer support and advice, I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Blondie

Homoromantic bisexual? Some form of m-spec gay?

Do you think you experience sexual attraction to both men and women? Does this attraction stay the same?

Do you think you also experience romantic attraction to women and men? Does this attraction stay the same?

This would be an example of the SAM, or Split Attraction Model, which can be really helpful for those who experience different attraction to different genders.

You could still also be unlabelled. I mean, I thought I was bisexual then I started questioning my attraction to women too. It led me to use underground terms like “dellosexual” that I soon fell out of love with. Perhaps terms like this may help you, or perhaps they make you feel disconnected like I did. It’s all down to you and what you feel most comfortable with. Even, you could still use bisexual with a preference for men if you think it fits you best, because you don’t need to date women and men to be bi.

Edited by Ryebread

• Ditch the Label Staff
8 hours ago, victor said:

I'm a confused teenager that can't figure out his sexuality and is tired of it already. So.. I thought I'm gay, but I'm not sure about it tho,  i like both genders, but i think i prefer boys and also don't imagine myself with a girl. I also thought i might be bisexual with a preference for men, but like I said i don't imagine myself with a girl. i think i might be unlabelled for example? like, i would hug, kiss a boy and be in a relationship with one, i also would hug and kiss a girl but i can't imagine myself in a relationship with a girl. please help me somehow because the overthinking is exhausting already 

Hi there, a lot of people find their sexuality can be pretty fluid throughout their life and you're right, it can be exhausting. I would definitely recommend removing the pressure of needing to figure it all out now so that you have one definitive answer as your attractions may well change over the years.

It sounds like you're an open person who would be open to relationships with people for who they are which is an awesome thing!

What would knowing 100% for sure give you?

Staff-Account.png