I think I know

Leon K    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

Personally, I don't think that people would laugh at you for coming out, but if you're not ready to come out to your family, you can start by talking to a friend or someone you really trust. And it's perfectly ok to not want to come out yet, it's your choice. I wish you luck :)

• Like 1

• Solution
13 hours ago, Leon K said:

Hey people I just here to ask if anyone could help me on who i am I like girls and kinda like boys aswell 

Hey there,

I replied to your other thread, but do you think you could possibly be bisexual? Obviously, I'm not here to go oh yes you are but, it seems like maybe you could be! Being attracted to both genders is okay, it's a normal thing to be like, and whatever gender you come out with we will support you! Have you read into much within the different gender sections you could possibly be? Always here for you,

Leila

• Like 1

10 hours ago, -Leila- said:

Hey there,

I replied to your other thread, but do you think you could possibly be bisexual? Obviously, I'm not here to go oh yes you are but, it seems like maybe you could be! Being attracted to both genders is okay, it's a normal thing to be like, and whatever gender you come out with we will support you! Have you read into much within the different gender sections you could possibly be? Always here for you,

Leila

I’ve been doing that last couple of days thank you 😊

11 hours ago, -Leila- said:

Hey there,

Leila

Also I kinda don’t care about what gender or identity they are

2 hours ago, Leon K said:

That sounds like pansexual; Does it feel like you're just attracted to whoever you're attracted to, and gender doesn't really have a role in anything?

I think it sound like you could be pansexual or bisexual. If you're still figuring things out you could always just come out as queer and say you love all types of people no matter how they identify. If it's more than that and you feel uncomfortable because your parents ate homophobic, you should only come out if you feel safe to do so. You know you will experience emotional or physical harm as a result you may need to hold back for a while. If not, then go for it. There is no perfect way to react, but the best way is for them to love you no matter who you love.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leon K said:

I’ve been doing that last couple of days thank you 😊

Thats awesome!

16 hours ago, Leon K said:

That's okay x