IDK

Leon K    
Go to solution Solved by Leon K,

Hey Leon! I have been experiencing the same thing. Except the opposite. 
It’s very important to remember to take your time. Don’t rush/come to any conclusions by the pressure of someone else. There’s always the possibility of not having a label. Just be yourself. IF one day you feel a certain  way but another day you feel different that’s 100% valid. Good luck! 

• Yaaas 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Leon K Welcome to the Community! 😃

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, I really do hope you'll find the forum a safe and positive space. If you need any advice or support at any point we are incredibly lucky to have fantastic Trained Digital Mentors on hand, I'll tag them in so you know who they are @Blondie

We also have amazing helpful users within our forum as you can see, by @Mars also reaching out and offering advice. Our users also often share stories which you may relate to that you may find helpful.  

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out! 

On 5/29/2022 at 1:49 AM, Leon K said:

Hey I’m Leon idk im attracted to girls but I’m starting to feel for the other gender help 

Hey Leon, welcome to the community! Take your time, as rushing to make things feel right can cause things to go pear shaped, and also take your time and do what you think is best, as that's important! Hugs, welcome x

Leila