Relationship

nainah    

I met a guy a couple of months ago and we started dating, everything was fine until recently when he stopped talking to me. Ive reached out a couple of times to find out what went wrong but he;s not letting me in. He doesnt answer my calls nor reply to my messages. He actually went a step further to disable the app we chat on.

Although im not extremely sad or beating myself up about this sudden change, i only wish i knew why he would act like this because i dont recall we had any issues during our last conversation.

oh well..... any advise would really help 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @nainah Welcome to the Community! 😊

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and I just wanted to send you a warm welcome. We have Trained Mentors on hand to offer support and advice, but we also have an amazing community base who like to offer each other support if they have been in similar situations. I will also tag our Trained Mentors in so you know who they are, and they can reach out. @Monsoon & @Blondie

Look forward to seeing you around.

5 hours ago, nainah said:

I met a guy a couple of months ago and we started dating, everything was fine until recently when he stopped talking to me. Ive reached out a couple of times to find out what went wrong but he;s not letting me in. He doesnt answer my calls nor reply to my messages. He actually went a step further to disable the app we chat on.

Although im not extremely sad or beating myself up about this sudden change, i only wish i knew why he would act like this because i dont recall we had any issues during our last conversation.

oh well..... any advise would really help 

Hey there,

I'm one of the digital mentors here at the DTL community. I'm sorry to hear that he completely ghosted you; not having the closure from something like this can be a strange feeling, but it does get better with time. When people get ghosted, it can be for a variety of reasons, such as the person not being ready. What do you think could have driven his behaviour to do this? Could he have had something going on? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hi! I'm assuming it's a long distance relationship and if so those tend to get rocky due to lack of contact with the person or just communicating with one another. I'm not saying long distance relationships don't work out but it takes alot of effort from both sides to make it work. And if he's ignoring you like this, I'm sorry but he doesn't deserve you.