Bisexual

Purplebird21    

Hello everyone! I recently realized that I'm bisexual.

I remember as a kid my mom would say how she thought bisexual people were gross and just horny.(only when discussions about lgbtq came up about my siblings friends, religion or general news.) Now I'm here thinking she'll have the worst reaction possible if I came out.(we are a family with culture so those type of families tend to stick together in the same house.-if you know then you know)

now I'm thinking of moving out soon but first I gotta find some roommates. I'm thinking if I ever get into a relationship with a guy then I'd let my family know right then and there. Is this the best decision or should I tell them right after I move out or what?

1 hour ago, Purplebird21 said:

Hello everyone! I recently realized that I'm bisexual.

I remember as a kid my mom would say how she thought bisexual people were gross and just horny.(only when discussions about lgbtq came up about my siblings friends, religion or general news.) Now I'm here thinking she'll have the worst reaction possible if I came out.(we are a family with culture so those type of families tend to stick together in the same house.-if you know then you know)

now I'm thinking of moving out soon but first I gotta find some roommates. I'm thinking if I ever get into a relationship with a guy then I'd let my family know right then and there. Is this the best decision or should I tell them right after I move out or what?

Hey there,

Thank you for coming to us for advice on this :)

I think that you need to think about when you would be ready to tell them; there is absolutely no rush to tell them, and if you're not ready, then you're not ready. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e