Leaked nudes in accident

AnthonyIV    

I accidentally got baited and fell for a trap, someone asked for my nudes and I was hesitant about it but eventually did it was a complete stranger and i don’t know them. They are threatening me to pay them or they’ll send it to every girl I know and I haven’t payed them yet. This happened 2 hours ago. I’m not sure what to do because I’m not the kid to do that in everyone’s eyes I have 3 roles at school and my image may get ruined It’s stressful what should I do

Edited by AnthonyIV
More reasoning

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @AnthonyIVWelcome to the Community! 
Sorry to hear this has happened to you. I have read your thread and I will tag our Trained Mentors in so they can offer some support. @Blondie & @Monsoon

• Ditch the Label Staff
40 minutes ago, AnthonyIV said:

I accidentally got baited and fell for a trap, someone asked for my nudes and I was hesitant about it but eventually did it was a complete stranger and i don’t know them. They are threatening me to pay them or they’ll send it to every girl I know and I haven’t payed them yet. This happened 2 hours ago. I’m not sure what to do because I’m not the kid to do that in everyone’s eyes I have 3 roles at school and my image may get ruined It’s stressful what should I do

Hi Anthony, I'm going to send you a DM to pick up on this.

Staff-Account.png