My friend fell out with me and my supposed best friend is also friends with him and hangs out with him and has said a rude thing to me should I be worried?

Ryan_N    

So this is a long one ...I used to have a friend called Tariq who would mock me for being short say rude things about my family and make fun of me and only started and the first year of secondary school I reported him and stopped talking to him. I have a different friend called oliver he was really nice although today we had a quiz and were in separate teams he was with Tariq and when we swapped sheets to mark they marked all our answers wrong because I have bad hand writing although Oliver had been able to read it since the start of the year after school he was shouting to me as I left of how we lost and then sent me a message saying about how my writing is bad and how we lost so badly should I take it seriously or ride it through to see if he's just joking I hope the second one but I'm just gonna have to wait and see.

hmm maybe Tariq told oliver to say that. If they became friends maybe you should try and build the friendship with people you just kind of know but are'nt really friends with. If it continues maybe just tell a trusted adult. I know that sound like a bad idea but if they get mad that you tell on them then they aren't good friends. Good luck ^ ^

• Ditch the Label Staff
13 hours ago, Ryan nokes said:

So this is a long one ...I used to have a friend called Tariq who would mock me for being short say rude things about my family and make fun of me and only started and the first year of secondary school I reported him and stopped talking to him. I have a different friend called oliver he was really nice although today we had a quiz and were in separate teams he was with Tariq and when we swapped sheets to mark they marked all our answers wrong because I have bad hand writing although Oliver had been able to read it since the start of the year after school he was shouting to me as I left of how we lost and then sent me a message saying about how my writing is bad and how we lost so badly should I take it seriously or ride it through to see if he's just joking I hope the second one but I'm just gonna have to wait and see.

Are you bale to hang out with Oliver (just the 2 of you) and tell him that it made you feel bad? It can be difficult when friends are friends with people that we don't get on with or have fallen out with but it might be worth talking to Oliver and say you don't find it funny. 

Staff-Account.png