School's ending Soon

Kassy.bi girl Β  Β 

I feel so happy but at the same time I feel sad because next year I will be in High School and I am soooo afraid of all my friends drifting off.Β  Bc of this I even consider myself toxic.

• Ditch the Label Staff
15 hours ago, Kassy.bi girl said:

I feel so happy but at the same time I feel sad because next year I will be in High School and I am soooo afraid of all my friends drifting off.Β  Bc of this I even consider myself toxic.

Hey! It's not toxic to feel like this. It's a really normal way to feel at such a big change and I guarantee that loads of other people will be feeling the same. I had a similar experience at moving up to high school and actually very happily ended up making lots of new friends! I was actually a little worried that I wasn't spending enough time with my old friends but after a period of adjustment for all of us it settled down. πŸ™‚Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 5/7/2022 at 6:16 AM, Blondie said:

Hey! It's not toxic to feel like this. It's a really normal way to feel at such a big change and I guarantee that loads of other people will be feeling the same. I had a similar experience at moving up to high school and actually very happily ended up making lots of new friends! I was actually a little worried that I wasn't spending enough time with my old friends but after a period of adjustment for all of us it settled down. πŸ™‚Β 

Thanks but I'm also worried because I will be meeting up with all my old bullies' from Elementary school. They would torment me everyday.Β Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 hours ago, Kassy.bi girl said:

Thanks but I'm also worried because I will be meeting up with all my old bullies' from Elementary school. They would torment me everyday.Β Β 

I can understand why that would worry you - do you get a chance to visit the high school and some of the teachers first? It might be a good idea to share some of these concerns in advance so they know to look out for you if you need it.Β 

Staff-Account.png

im going to 7th grade and not to intrude and you dont have to tell me but what is it like me and my friends are really scared

5 hours ago, Pais said:

im going to 7th grade and not to intrude and you dont have to tell me but what is it like me and my friends are really scared

Heyyyy so sorry to just randomly show up in this conversation but I'm sorta just exploring Ditch the Label cause I'm new here but ANYWAYS I know you didn't ask me but I'm in 7th grade right now. I really liked it because I had more freedom and options. You can do sports in 7th grade and my orchestra (or if you're into any type of musical stuff) had this cool extra group that played more difficult songs. They are also school clubs you can join and student council, etc... But the summer before 7th grade me and my friends were also really scared, we were worried about how different it'd be, but in the end everything turned out okay. I mean it was a bit difficult (more work,Β  friend drama and people starting to date and crush drama and you know all that stuff) but in the end I really did enjoy my year and became friends with this amazing group. So trust me it's normal to be nervous but I'm sure you and you're friends are gonna like it (if you like school in general lol). I hope that 7th grade goes well for you!!!!!!! :) <3Β 

Thank you sooo much this really helps boost my confidence for going into my next gradeΒ 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pais said:

hey i was scared to enter 7th grade too but it gets easier. And why are you scared? Its not like someones gonna like torture you.Β 

Well it is at my school.... at my school if you cant be cool then you look weak and get picked onΒ  so you dont have to be cool just appear stronger than you are

I get it people can be complete a holesΒ 

9 hours ago, Pais said:

Thank you sooo much this really helps boost my confidence for going into my next gradeΒ 

No problem!!Β  :)