What is it like to be Bisexual? I also need advise.

jlarseneau Β  Β 

What do u mean?

26 minutes ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

What do u mean?

I mean i dontΒ  know if i am or not and im just seeing it in other peoples shoes and how it was with them.

Well with me I started wondering if a had a crush on my best friend. Then I thought I might be gay. I did a lot of quizzes and thinking but I realized I was bi.Β 
I hope this was helpful. If u have any other questions I am all ears cause it was hard to figure out for me and I’m happy to help.

32 minutes ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Well with me I started wondering if a had a crush on my best friend. Then I thought I might be gay. I did a lot of quizzes and thinking but I realized I was bi.Β 
I hope this was helpful. If u have any other questions I am all ears cause it was hard to figure out for me and I’m happy to help.

Ok thank you so much! And i will. Ive done a lot of quzzies and most of the time im happy with them, but i do find some girls good-looking and i can imange myself kissing a girl but im not sure that im ready to tell myself that i might be Bisexual. That word when i think of it im comftabale with it but im not sure what other people think and i don't want my friends and people to look at me differently then when i didnt think i was Bi.I mean boys are still good-looking in my opioion and i do still like them but the thing is i never had a crush on a girl before and i notcied that if i make them laugh or smile it makes me happy to see that others are happy. Sorry if it dosent make sense ;)

• Hug 1

No it does. And I hope that everything goes smoothly for you!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

No it does. And I hope that everything goes smoothly for you!

Thank you so much again and if i need anyone to talk to your the first person!Β :)

I’m honored!

2 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

I’m honored!

NoΒ  problem!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 6:26 PM, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

I’m honored!

HI! Its me jamie i asked a good question about what being bisexual was like about a week ago and i told you that you were the first person i would tell so i relized that i am Bi and im proud to be and i also told 1 of my best friends and she 100% Surports me and this week im going to tell my parents! Thank you agian and have a great day / night :)

• Pride 1

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome I’m so happy for uπŸ‘πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• 3 months later...
On 5/13/2022 at 8:55 PM, jlarseneau said:

HI! Its me jamie i asked a good question about what being bisexual was like about a week ago and i told you that you were the first person i would tell so i relized that i am Bi and im proud to be and i also told 1 of my best friends and she 100% Surports me and this week im going to tell my parents! Thank you agian and have a great day / night :)

Hey do you have any ideas on coming out to friends as bi I'm twelve and I started middle school recently and I'm kind of having some trouble fitting in

• 2 months later...
On 9/26/2022 at 12:17 AM, Arsenal6473 said:

Hey do you have any ideas on coming out to friends as bi I'm twelve and I started middle school recently and I'm kind of having some trouble fitting in

HI there! So im still questioning my sexuallty but for me i talked to my best friend and told her straight up, Luckly for me she didnt care if i was bi or not but everyones different. I would say as advice is to tell them straight up or text them if you dont feel comfortable to tell them in person, cause you will never know if you dont say something. Also if your friends are good and you trust them then they probably will support you:) But like i said everyones different so try to be straight up. I hope that helps:)

On 5/2/2022 at 4:08 PM, jlarseneau said:

I mean i dontΒ  know if i am or not and im just seeing it in other peoples shoes and how it was with them.

(I don't know if your still wanting advice & just how it was like figuring out I was Bi, bUt I shall say how I knew I was

I did a lot of quizs (Lmao thats how everyone does it) yet when I was in 5th grade I hadn't realized I actually liked this girl (She's still stunning in my eyes to this day) & I had known her for a couple of years, knew her family as well, but I figured out I was Bisexual when I finally realized that it was indeed a DEEEPPP crush, I told my then bestfriend & she supported

(Idk if ANY of that makes senseπŸ’€)

21 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

(I don't know if your still wanting advice & just how it was like figuring out I was Bi, bUt I shall say how I knew I was

I did a lot of quizs (Lmao thats how everyone does it) yet when I was in 5th grade I hadn't realized I actually liked this girl (She's still stunning in my eyes to this day) & I had known her for a couple of years, knew her family as well, but I figured out I was Bisexual when I finally realized that it was indeed a DEEEPPP crush, I told my then bestfriend & she supported

(Idk if ANY of that makes senseπŸ’€)

Thanks! lmao im aways looking for new advice and any actually:) IΒ  know what you mean when you say ( everyone does quizs) and thats actally true because i did so many haha but anyways one of my best friends is bi and i kinda know what it means to be bi because of her and other reasons. So basically im still overthking if im bi or not and keeping to myself but thanks anyways:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jlarseneau said:

Thanks! lmao im aways looking for new advice and any actually:) IΒ  know what you mean when you say ( everyone does quizs) and thats actally true because i did so many haha but anyways one of my best friends is bi and i kinda know what it means to be bi because of her and other reasons. So basically im still overthking if im bi or not and keeping to myself but thanks anyways:)

Oop, do you know what it means to be Bisexual though? Like since Bi means 2 most people think that we can't be with or have attraction to other genders, yet we canπŸ‘πŸ½