hey everyone!

cheezynugget    

hi everyone!! u can just call me cheezy, i guess :) i'm a high school junior and i live in the USA. my pronouns are she/her.

some things about me: i'm a huge advocate for mental health and run a tiny local youth organization for mental health awareness! i love to creatively express myself in different ways and i'm also a huge hopeless romantic lol

i'm here because i just wanted somewhere where i could talk candidly and not have to hold back on anything or my personality. i know that kind of doesn't make sense, but i feel like this platform is a good way for me to be genuine and real with not just other people, but also with myself. 

Edited by cheezynugget

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 hours ago, cheezynugget said:

hi everyone!! u can just call me cheezy, i guess :) i'm a high school junior and i live in the USA. my pronouns are she/her.

some things about me: i'm a huge advocate for mental health and run a tiny local youth organization for mental health awareness! i love to creatively express myself in different ways and i'm also a huge hopeless romantic lol

i'm here because i just wanted somewhere where i could talk candidly and not have to hold back on anything or my personality. i know that kind of doesn't make sense, but i feel like this platform is a good way for me to be genuine and real with not just other people, but also with myself. 

Welcome to the community @cheezynugget I hope you’re well!

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums and I just wanted to give you a warm welcome 🤗 

We have Trained Mentors on hand should you ever need any support or advice, I’ll tag them in just so you know who they are. @Monsoon & @Blondie.

I hope you enjoy the forum and find this a really safe space to be in. Any questions at all feel free to give us a shout.

Look forward to seeing you around. 😊

7 hours ago, cheezynugget said:

Hey @cheezynugget

Welcome :)

You're absolutely right; this community is a safe space for anyone to be genuine; we are completely non-judgemental here and anything goes. Would you like to tell me more about how things are going with expressing yourself and not holding back?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e