This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Should I leave Ditch The Label, Or Should I stay?

The_Non-Binary_Hooman    

I mean, There's nothing wrong with this site. But...I just need to take a mental health break for a week, Then I'll be back online before Monday because I recently got yelled at by my aunt and that made me feel bad, So I need to take a break for awhile...

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey Shadow,

We love having you here and you are always welcome.  If you're feeling like you need a digital detox/online break then it's always a good idea! Did you also see that we have a meditation series on YouTube? I always recommend meditation when things are feeling a little overwhelming, especially the meditation on anxiety.

Staff-Account.png

If you need to take a break, do that. I’ve been very on and off here, and when I came back I was able to join into conversation pretty seamlessly. The only thing that was weird about it was that Lillyx got banned every time I wasn’t around.

13 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

If you need to take a break, do that. I’ve been very on and off here, and when I came back I was able to join into conversation pretty seamlessly. The only thing that was weird about it was that Lillyx got banned every time I wasn’t around.

lol

Just now, The_Shadow_Demon said:

lol

Ik. It was really odd, because we almost never interacted (tbh, she intimidated me a bit)

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Ik. It was really odd, because we almost never interacted (tbh, she intimidated me a bit)

How would @StupidGenius react to this?

2 minutes ago, The_Shadow_Demon said:

How would @StupidGenius react to this?

Uh, to which part?  I think they’d be fine with you leaving for a little while…so long as you come back. 

Me leaving or somethin like that-

Just come back eventually, and you’ll be fine

I think that they want you to do whatever you need to. So long as when you come back, you give them a little bit extra time, affection, and attention 

As I’m currently watching this conversation play out, I’d like to say that I would totally get it if you left for a while, and even if I didn’t, it really shouldn’t matter. You should do what you think the best choice for you is. I only want you to be happy, and if that means leaving for a while, that’s fine by me. (I will miss you though ❤️)

Sorry to be assuming  your opinions. I’m glad I got it right though

2 minutes ago, StupidGenius said:

As I’m currently watching this conversation play out, I’d like to say that I would totally get it if you left for a while, and even if I didn’t, it really shouldn’t matter. You should do what you think the best choice for you is. I only want you to be happy, and if that means leaving for a while, that’s fine by me. (I will miss you though ❤️)

I'll miss you too and our constant role-playing lol

I'm gonna miss all of y'all actually T^T

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Not rude. I can see why :)

*Stuttering noises/Embarrassed noises* 

4 minutes ago, StupidGenius said:

*kisses forehead*

Don’t be embarrassed…

/////////////////////////////