Introducing myself

Nasia    

Hello I am new here obvi. My name is Nasia, I am 16 and confused about my Sexuality lol. I hope this community makes me feel seen and find people to talk to. I am also Greek so excuse my poor English 

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, Nasia said:

Hello I am new here obvi. My name is Nasia, I am 16 and confused about my Sexuality lol. I hope this community makes me feel seen and find people to talk to. I am also Greek so excuse my poor English 

Hey @Nasia Welcome to the community!

I hope you’re doing well, I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I just wanted to send you a warm welcome. If you need any assistance or have any questions feel free to give me a shout! 😊

If you ever need any support or advice, we have Trained Mentors on hand, I will tag them in so you know who they are. @Monsoon & @Blondie

Looking forward to seeing you around! 

hi I am new here and well recently I have discovered things about my sexuality and I just need people that can relate and I hope I can find them here

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, confusedelle said:

hi I am new here and well recently I have discovered things about my sexuality and I just need people that can relate and I hope I can find them here

Hey @confusedelle Welcome to the Community.

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I just wanted to send you a warm welcome.

I hope you will find peers who will be able to share similar experiences, and that you’ll also feel this is a safe space.

If at any point you need any support or advice we have Trained Mentors on hand, I will tag them in so you know who they are. @Monsoon & @Blondie

Look forward to seeing you around. 😊

5 hours ago, Nasia said:

Hey,

Welcome! I'm one of the digital mentors here. If you'd like support with this, just reply to my comment and we can go from there :) 

4 hours ago, confusedelle said:

Hey @confusedelle

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors on the community here, and that means I give support to those who reach out to us. If you'd like advice, just reply to this comment and we can take it from there. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e