Help plz

FreakNamedKai Β  Β 

So im pangender and... how do i look more gender neutral cuz i dont wanna look to fem or to masc, i already have short hair and wear baggy tees and jeans (sometimes leggings) sooo any advice :'D

26 minutes ago, YourNarratorFan said:

So im pangender and... how do i look more gender neutral cuz i dont wanna look to fem or to masc, i already have short hair and wear baggy tees and jeans (sometimes leggings) sooo any advice :'D

oh well my opinion is wear green, white, and black, those are very neutral and non-binary colors. as for jackets, theyΒ΄re hard to find but some jackets you like that donΒ΄t have any long sleeves (or any sleeves at all) and maybe a long-sleeved shirt under it? and as for accessory,Β  not so much but like 3 necklaces ATM (at the most) and the same max amount on your wrists or fingers for bracelets and rings. hopefully I was helpful!

19 hours ago, Chabela said:

oh well my opinion is wear green, white, and black, those are very neutral and non-binary colors. as for jackets, theyΒ΄re hard to find but some jackets you like that donΒ΄t have any long sleeves (or any sleeves at all) and maybe a long-sleeved shirt under it? and as for accessory,Β  not so much but like 3 necklaces ATM (at the most) and the same max amount on your wrists or fingers for bracelets and rings. hopefully I was helpful!

thank you

Kai I'm thinking maybe a white gillet would be nice