Am I supposed to know my sexuality?

Kathryn007    

I think I'm bisexual, but I'm not entirely sure, so yeh :]

Edited by Kathryn007
I decided I didn't like the way I had written out the paragraph

oh, hm, what makes you unsure of your sexuality? it's totally normal to doubt your identity, but is there a reason that you feel like you don't know your sexuality?

The way I feel about different genders changes each day, most days it's the same but other days I'm not so sure

3 minutes ago, deoxyr_ said:

reason

(Also sorry I just joined ditch the labels and I can't get rid of the quote thingy ⊙﹏⊙)

nah you're fine! 

if you feel like you're attracted to both men and women (and any other spectrum of genders),  bisexual may be the right term for you! bisexual people don't have to be attracted to each gender the same, they can have preferences and even sometimes feel like they're only attracted to one gender. for example, you may be 50% attracted to women, 50% attracted to men one day, and then 10% attracted to women and 90% to men the next day.  every bisexual person is different, but that doesn't make them less valid.

Okay, thank you for helping me out :D

• Like 1

you're welcome! I would recommend exploring the terms pansexual, bicurious, and biflux if you're not sure!^^

2 minutes ago, Kathryn007 said:

Okay, thank you for helping me out :D

• Thanks 1