Not alone

Agnes    

I have been having problems with my only living parent..my mum...it all started when I ditched the prestigious high School to join a local down to earth high school...she got all angry at me claiming I could not get better grades from the school I transferred to because it had less resources...I still passed my exams to join the university. I got pregnant in my third year and then that's when he'll broke loose...she's called me all sorts of names...a slit, said she wished she had strangled me to death as a child and ganged up with my sister to bully me...it's been that way for 12 months now...I've had 2 manic episodes triggered by her yet all she has to say is that am Bewitched....it's hard because everyone sides with her cause she is older and am always blamed for my situation all the time

10 hours ago, Agnes said:

I have been having problems with my only living parent..my mum...it all started when I ditched the prestigious high School to join a local down to earth high school...she got all angry at me claiming I could not get better grades from the school I transferred to because it had less resources...I still passed my exams to join the university. I got pregnant in my third year and then that's when he'll broke loose...she's called me all sorts of names...a slit, said she wished she had strangled me to death as a child and ganged up with my sister to bully me...it's been that way for 12 months now...I've had 2 manic episodes triggered by her yet all she has to say is that am Bewitched....it's hard because everyone sides with her cause she is older and am always blamed for my situation all the time

Hello Agnes,

Welcome to our community and thank you for sharing this story with us. This sounds like it must be really stressful for you, and I just want to check, how are you feeling? Can I ask, do you currently feel safe, or do you feel like you're in danger because of them?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e