Trigger Warnings are temporarily disabled

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Update: Trigger Warnings are back online again.

Hi all,

We are aware of an issue where some posts are being incorrectly added to our moderation queue. In order to try and find the source of the bug, we will be disabling the trigger warnings system for the next few days or so. If your posts are regularly being held back, it would be incredibly helpful if you could post to this thread over the next few days and let us know if this is still happening for you or if the issue has been fixed.

Thanks!

Harper

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Well, I definitely am having posts hidden more..

I just checked your held posts and they were held because they both had a trigger word in the quote so on both occasions our filter worked as it should. Keep me updated as you post more! :) 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Harper said:

I just checked your held posts and they were held because they both had a trigger word in the quote so on both occasions our filter worked as it should. Keep me updated as you post more! :) 

I can see how those would have a trigger, but I don’t think my most recent post did

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

I can see how those would have a trigger, but I don’t think my most recent post did

Same. I have documented it and will keep an eye on your posts. Have sent you a DM.

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

Same. I have documented it and will keep an eye on your posts. Have sent you a DM.

I got it, thanks

• Ditch the Label Staff

Update: we now know that it isn't our Trigger Warning system causing this bug, so have brought it back online. We will keep on investigating! 🕵️‍♂️

Staff-Account.png