Hi my nickname is Jay

Jaydemonslayeranime1 ย  ย 

Hi I'm Jay, prefer pronouns are she/them/heย 

Born a girl but identify as them mostly. It depends on the day and how I am feeling.ย 

ย 

I came out to my mum as Pansexual and she has been really supportive. My dad just doesn't say much and I feel like I can't come out to the rest of my family. Some family members that do know speak to me like I am too young to know who I am.ย 

My mum is closest to me but since moving from our family home we argue a lot more. I have a baby sister who is 3 and we bump heads a lot. My parents think I am jealous and part of me is especially around my mum as it was always just the two of us. Long story about my dad. I love my family and my mum will do anything for me but for some reason we clash all the time. I feel pushed out sometimes and dunno how to speak to my parents especially my dad (we not so close and I feel like he doesn't love me, he isn't proud of me and he thinks I am stupid) . Been finding it hard to find myself and it's causing me issues in school where I feel emotional all the time. I am a creative person I make poly clay sculptures and draw and very much into Anime and manga. I want more time with my mum and I know she wants that too but it never happens.ย 

ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Jaydemonslayeranime1
Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ˜Š I am Daisie, a Community Warden!

Sometimes it can be beneficial to talk things through, so I will tag our trained mentors in who can give you some support and advice. @Monsoonย & @Blondie

ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, Jaydemonslayeranime1 said:

Hi I'm Jay, prefer pronouns are she/them/heย 

Born a girl but identify as them mostly. It depends on the day and how I am feeling.ย 

I came out to my mum as Pansexual and she has been really supportive. My dad just doesn't say much and I feel like I can't come out to the rest of my family. Some family members that do know speak to me like I am too young to know who I am.ย 

My mum is closest to me but since moving from our family home we argue a lot more. I have a baby sister who is 3 and we bump heads a lot. My parents think I am jealous and part of me is especially around my mum as it was always just the two of us. Long story about my dad. I love my family and my mum will do anything for me but for some reason we clash all the time. I feel pushed out sometimes and dunno how to speak to my parents especially my dad (we not so close and I feel like he doesn't love me, he isn't proud of me and he thinks I am stupid) . Been finding it hard to find myself and it's causing me issues in school where I feel emotional all the time. I am a creative person I make poly clay sculptures and draw and very much into Anime and manga. I want more time with my mum and I know she wants that too but it never happens.ย 

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm wondering, say if you were a fly on the wall in your house that could see and hear everything that was going on, what would you say needs to change? What could people do differently in order to make things better?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e