anyone want to obsess over harry potter with me?

buechlcr    

yo, i'm grace and i think i'm a lesbian.

my heart and soul belongs to drarry and i have recently began getting into the marauders.

anyone else?

• 1 month later...

My favourite Harry Potter movie is either the 5th or the 6th, Harry on Liquid Luck is great 😌
I don’t despise Snape, but I also don’t like him. I mean he’s a bully, that is a fact and he shouldn’t have done that. But I feel sorry for him as well, because he was bullied by the Marauders through out his entire time at Hogwarts for no reason (James said that) and then lost his only friend ( still mad at him for calling Lily a mudblood) so that’s pretty tough. Also he gets points for being a double agent and helping the order (respect for that, I couldn’t have done it) and occasionally helping Harry.  I do respect him in a way. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

i definitely agree, half blood prince is easily my favorite movie

as for snape, i don't like him personally for many mentioned reasons (unnecessary bullying of children, being prejudiced, etc) but also do agree that it would be tough having grown up in a prejudiced childhood, but he had the choice to overcome that through lily. i also do agree though that a lot of the bullying james did was unfair and he gets extra points for being a double agent.

as for dumbledore, i hate him. he raised harry for the slaughter, didn't do anything to help harry at the dursleys, didn't do anything to help sirius when he was sent to azkaban, and so many other things.

besides the negatives, though, who are some of your favorite characters? i like fanon draco (i can admit canon draco was not a good person but it was also heavily influenced by lucius and his childhood) and sirius black.

3 hours ago, buechlcr said:

i definitely agree, half blood prince is easily my favorite movie

as for snape, i don't like him personally for many mentioned reasons (unnecessary bullying of children, being prejudiced, etc) but also do agree that it would be tough having grown up in a prejudiced childhood, but he had the choice to overcome that through lily. i also do agree though that a lot of the bullying james did was unfair and he gets extra points for being a double agent.

as for dumbledore, i hate him. he raised harry for the slaughter, didn't do anything to help harry at the dursleys, didn't do anything to help sirius when he was sent to azkaban, and so many other things.

besides the negatives, though, who are some of your favorite characters? i like fanon draco (i can admit canon draco was not a good person but it was also heavily influenced by lucius and his childhood) and sirius black.

My favourite characters are probably Lily Evans and Remus Lupin (fanon), I love Sirius too though he is not my favourite character because I think I relate to Remus an d Lily more😊. Right now I am out of my Draco phase, but my favourite Draco  is High Reeve Draco ( from manacled ) I love him.

As for Dumbledore I agree with the criticism, but I do not hate him completely for that because I do not think he did that with evil intention. I think he always tried to do that what he thought was better for the majority of people, which even if it hurts the characters we all love, I cannot disrespect, because it is a logical decision. That does not mean that he didn’t miss opportunities to do better, but I think we also sometimes need to remember that he, though the”greatest wizard of all time”, was  just a single person who cannot do everything and who we can’t expect to do so . Lastly I think it is very easy to hate him because we suddenly get the information that he did that to Harry and we love Harry so it hurts, and I’ve hated him for that to, but now I am at a point we’re I feel that the decision that possibly safes more people is the right one even if it hurts those few we are emotionally attached to.🤷🏽‍♀️🙂