Which would you prefer to spend the rest of your life with?

Joli Β  Β 

Dogs :)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer to spend the rest of your life with?

• Chubby dogs
    • In the middle dogs
    • No dogs

Sameeeee Joli, I just feel like Snuggly chubby dogs would be sooooooo perfect for cuddling and could you imagine seeing them run?! Especially puppies! They would be sooo adorable!!! ^^

I’m pretty sure golden retrievers fall into in the middle dogs. I love golden retrievers. Β Sorry Biscuit (Biscuit is my dog and falls into snuggly and chubby dogs)

18 hours ago, XxhelloxX said:

Sameeeee Joli, I just feel like Snuggly chubby dogs would be sooooooo perfect for cuddling and could you imagine seeing them run?! Especially puppies! They would be sooo adorable!!! ^^

Exactly!!! 😍

11 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I’m pretty sure golden retrievers fall into in the middle dogs. I love golden retrievers. Β Sorry Biscuit (Biscuit is my dog and falls into snuggly and chubby dogs)

Golden retrievers are super cute! What kind of dog is Biscuit?

Oh my mom and dad might be getting me and my siblings 1 or 2 Golden lab puppies! ^^

12 hours ago, Joli said:

Exactly!!! 😍

Golden retrievers are super cute! What kind of dog is Biscuit?

Biscuit is a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/ Poodle)

8 hours ago, XxhelloxX said:

Oh my mom and dad might be getting me and my siblings 1 or 2 Golden lab puppies! ^^

Lucky! I want one but we live in a duplex, so we don't have a lot of room for a big dog

I think they will only be inside for their puppy time, we live on a 3 acre yard but a small house TvT

Oh we also have 2 other dogs they are older, Brandy: German shepherd, Charlie:Brownish redish HuskyΒ  Β -^-

Wait I did that wrong, Brandy is a German Shepherd and Rottweiler mixΒ Β