Hi :)

Joli    

Hi! :)

My name is Joli but I mostly go by Jo.

I'm from the U.S. but to narrow it just a pinch more, I am from Michigan.

My pronouns are She\Her, but as a preference I prefer people to use my name and\or nickname instead of my pronouns.

An interesting fact about me is that I play the cello. I also love musicals and fun stuff like disney and goldfish. (Because goldfish is awesome and I just have to mention that.) Other than that I am very unique, so I don't have a whole lot in common with most people. (Which to be honest can make me sometimes feel pretty left out.)

I have a pet! He is awesome. His name is Ringo, after the Beatles, (I love the beatles), and he is not small small but on the smaller side, and he is a reddish brown. We think he is a rhodesian ridgeback shepherd mix. (If you google it it looks a lot like him! Almost exactly!)

I found this from that "we can guess your gender" quiz, that ended up having that twist ending that turned out not only a lot better but a lot funnier than I expected. I was originally trying to make myself feel better as a women and so I was searching up all these gender things trying to see if women have any upper hands in anything that I could use to feel better about myself. Pretty pathetic, I know. But the results of that quiz opened my mind and really snapped some sense into me so now I can realize that it really doesn't matter and that I'm my own person and I can work hard to gain the upper hand in whatever I put my mind to. I just hope I can use this community as a confidential way to get support and give support. :)

So to close this out, my motto is "Great big blue screaming iguana pants."

And that is me.   :)

• Like 1

Hi, Jo! I’m Emberfrost, an established member hereI love that your dog’s name is Ringo (is his middle name Starr?) I love the Beatles as well :)

15 hours ago, Joli said:

My pronouns are She\Her, but as a preference I prefer people to use my name and\or nickname instead of my pronouns.

An interesting fact about me is that I play the cello. I also love musicals and fun stuff like disney and goldfish. (Because goldfish is awesome and I just have to mention that.) Other than that I am very unique, so I don't have a whole lot in common with most people. (Which to be honest can make me sometimes feel pretty left out.)

I have a pet! He is awesome. His name is Ringo, after the Beatles, (I love the beatles), and he is not small small but on the smaller side, and he is a reddish brown. We think he is a rhodesian ridgeback shepherd mix. (If you google it it looks a lot like him! Almost exactly!)

I found this from that "we can guess your gender" quiz, that ended up having that twist ending that turned out not only a lot better but a lot funnier than I expected. I was originally trying to make myself feel better as a women and so I was searching up all these gender things trying to see if women have any upper hands in anything that I could use to feel better about myself. Pretty pathetic, I know. But the results of that quiz opened my mind and really snapped some sense into me so now I can realize that it really doesn't matter and that I'm my own person and I can work hard to gain the upper hand in whatever I put my mind to. I just hope I can use this community as a confidential way to get support and give support. :)

Welcome! :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

9 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hi, Jo! I’m Emberfrost, an established member hereI love that your dog’s name is Ringo (is his middle name Starr?) I love the Beatles as well :)

Hey, yeah actually! His full name is Ringo Starr Raudszus.

19 minutes ago, Joli said:

Hey, yeah actually! His full name is Ringo Starr Raudszus.

That's so cute

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 3/9/2022 at 3:34 AM, Joli said:

Welcome to the community @Joli, I hope you’re enjoying the community! Really nice to have you with us, how are you finding it so far? 

I just wanted to pop by, say hey and introduce myself. I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums. If you have any questions at all feel free to give me a shout. 😊

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead! 😊

On 3/14/2022 at 5:25 AM, Daisie said:

Welcome to the community @Joli, I hope you’re enjoying the community! Really nice to have you with us, how are you finding it so far? 

I just wanted to pop by, say hey and introduce myself. I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums. If you have any questions at all feel free to give me a shout. 😊

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead! 😊

Thanks! 😊