Hi

Emery    

Hi. I'm Emery.

She/They pronouns please.

I currently don't have any triggers, but I will be exploring to make sure.

I have a pet, feel free to ask for a name. :)

Hi Emery! I'm Emberfrost, an established user here. What kind of pet do you have? And what's their name?

Hi Emberfrost, nice to meet you.

I have a dog, no specific breed. He has a snaggle tooth (it sticks out slightly) and his name is Dante (not unlike that one guy in mythology lol).

What about you? Any pets?

I have a Korat cat and a cocker spaniel/poodle dog

Hello Emery! It's so nice to meet you! My name is QueenQueer or Kamy, I hope you enjoy your time here.

My family has a Chihuahia named Lola. :)

3 hours ago, Emery said:

@QueenQueer Hi! 

That sounds like a lot of fun. Does Lola shiver a lot? I heard somewhere that they usually do :)

She doesn't shake actually. We had a Dachshund (she passed away in 2020) and she shook like all the time. Our Chi only shakes when she's out in the cold, she lifts her feet up too. Sometimes two at a time lol. 

15 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Emery, do you have any hobbies?

Not really. None that I stick with anyway. But I like martial arts, even though I'm not too good at it. wbu?

12 hours ago, QueenQueer said:

She doesn't shake actually. We had a Dachshund (she passed away in 2020) and she shook like all the time. Our Chi only shakes when she's out in the cold, she lifts her feet up too. Sometimes two at a time lol. 

Oh that's interesting! I've never heard of a dog doing that. Mine just refuses to go outside, unless it's to eat some snow.

I write and play Soccer/Football and Basketball.  I also do quite a bit of acting. What martial arts do you practice?

15 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I write and play Soccer/Football and Basketball.  I also do quite a bit of acting. What martial arts do you practice?

Tae Kwon Do. I'm a 3rd degree black belt :) What sort of acting do you do? 

9 hours ago, Emery said:

Tae Kwon Do. I'm a 3rd degree black belt :) What sort of acting do you do? 

Really, any sort of acting that involves being on stage. Improv is one of my favorites though