is anyone else feeling anxious about ukraine and russia?

jake Β  Β 

i've been feeling so anxious all weekend and only just thought to post about it. is anybody else? its awful and i can't stop reading the newsΒ πŸ˜”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jake said:

i've been feeling so anxious all weekend and only just thought to post about it. is anybody else? its awful and i can't stop reading the newsΒ πŸ˜”

I know, I'm scared and I'm worried that things are going to escalate.Β  Also, I live in the most multicultural country in the world, so everyone's tense and there's all kinds of protesters, especially since we just got out of the 'freedom rally' mass protesting, but they're still protesting, and a lot of the Ukrainian and Russian immigrants have high tensions and conflict is really common.Β 

Oh my gosh, I am soooooo anxious about it that words cannot even begin to explain how anxious I am right now.

I am sad, anxious, sickened, angry, and my heart aches for everyone in Ukraine, both those who stayed behind and those who fled. I cannot even imagine what they're going through.Β 

I wish I could stop the Russians and liberate Ukraine, and give those people their freedom and their country back. πŸ˜ͺ

Pray for Ukraine!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ™

• Yaaas 1

Yeah I just am also feeling really anxious for actually both Russia and Ukraine because what if (Theory) that Ukraine secretly has a secret weapon?? maybe???Β  T w T