This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

How do I figure out my identity?

Fff Β  Β 

So I'm 13 and I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm a Lesbian or Bisexual. I don't know how to figure it out but I know I like women I just don't know if I like men. Does anyone have any tips/advice? If so please tell me.Β  Β Thank you-Luna

3 hours ago, Audrey(Luna) said:

So I'm 13 and I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm a Lesbian or Bisexual. I don't know how to figure it out but I know I like women I just don't know if I like men. Does anyone have any tips/advice? If so please tell me.Β  Β Thank you-Luna

Also if you have any stories of you trying to find out your sexuality, with some tips of what to do that helped you find out your sexuality that would be great too!

18 hours ago, Audrey(Luna) said:

Hey I know I’m transgender girl l don’t know I love boys or girls I think I like girl I need helpΒ 

2 minutes ago, Audumn said:

Hey I know I’m transgender girl l don’t know I love boys or girls I think I like girl I need helpΒ 

Do you have similar feelings for both boy and girls? Maybe you like both?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.

all the boys I have dated my last boyfriend he had a new girlfriend and don’t want me anymore 😒

8 minutes ago, Audrey(Luna) said:

allΒ the boys I have dated my last boyfriend he had a new girlfriend and don’t want me anymore 😒

Edited by Audumn

12 minutes ago, Audrey(Luna) said:

allΒ the boys I have dated my last boyfriend he had a new girlfriend and don’t want me anymoreΒ 

2 minutes ago, Audrey(Luna) said:

That is really bad I hope your ok

You'reΒ 

I’m ok but I really want to know Kamy really well

Oh my gosh, that is so bad because Trans women are real women and you are a girl.

my mental is 12 little girl but my body is 23 years oldΒ 

3 minutes ago, Audumn said:

my mental is 12 little girl but my body is 23 years oldΒ 

I'm the opposite, my mental age is around 20 and my body is 13

Do you want to be friends? If yes that would be great because I don't really have a lot of friends.

6 minutes ago, Audrey(Luna) said:

I'm the opposite, my mental age is around 20 and my body is 13

Do you want to be friends? If yes that would be great because I don't really have a lot of friends.

I would love to be your friendΒ 

2 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Ha, i'm the same- only 13 but my mind is older

It's kind of hars too because when I try to bring up serious topics to my parents, they just shrug it off thinking that im just asking for attention

Just now, Audumn said:

I wish I get a new family

I wish I had a new family too because my whole family is homophobic and Transphobic and they don't support me for who I am. They just look down on me.

2 minutes ago, Audumn said:

I wish I get a new family

Thankfuly, this comunity is kind of like a chosen family :)

It's kind of hars too because when I try to bring up serious topics to my parents, they just shrug it off thinking that im just asking for attention

I wish I had a new family too because my whole family is homophobic and Transphobic and they don't support me for who I am. They just look down on me.

I support you like my sisterΒ 

6 minutes ago, Audumn said:

I support you like my sisterΒ 

Thank you! I already see you as a sister!

2 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Sure!

Can we be friends too!