Hello everyone! (About me)

QueenQueer Β  Β 

Hello to everyone!

My name is Kamy and I am 23! I wanted to share just a little bit about myself and what I like!

I am a self taught artist. I draw traditional portraits of celebrities (most often Neve Campbell, since she's my crush)

I love collecting Webkinz and K-Pop albums. (I have 42 Webkinz and 70 K-Pop albums currently)

I love watching the Scream and Twilight movies.

I am Autistic.

I also love playing video games on my Nintendo Switch (Overwatch is my favorite)

If you wanna know anymore about me, I love chatting! So please don't hesitate to start up a conversation with me! I am an extrovert to the max lol.Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Β 

Hey @QueenQueer welcome to the Community! 😊

Just dropping by to send you a warm welcome and to introduce myself, I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I ensure the Forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout any time! Secondly, it sounds like you are quite the artist, what an amazing talent to have, I wish I could draw and do portraits! I wondered if you have checked out our tribes yet? You can join or create a Tribe based on your interests and chat to others with the same shared interest! 😁

Anyway, nice to have you with us and I really look forward to seeing you around.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, Daisie said:

Hey @QueenQueer welcome to the Community! 😊

Just dropping by to send you a warm welcome and to introduce myself, I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I ensure the Forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout any time! Secondly, it sounds like you are quite the artist, what an amazing talent to have, I wish I could draw and do portraits! I wondered if you have checked out our tribes yet? You can join or create a Tribe based on your interests and chat to others with the same shared interest! 😁

Anyway, nice to have you with us and I really look forward to seeing you around.Β 

Thank you so much for the welcoming!! I plan on showing some of my artwork here. I love drawing, it is a way for me to destress and help cope with every day struggles. I look forward to sharing my work with everyone here!Β