Dumped on red Tuesday

Jimbo    

Hey there. I'm sorry to hear that your relationship ended. I think that the best piece of advice i can give in this situation is that although it may not feel like it now, with time, things will get better. It feels so raw at first, but time really is the best healer of a broken heart. What do you think? Also, what advice would you give to a friend going through this?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hi there , great advice. Just trying to stay busy definitely helps I’d also add it seems to help not to think about the passed just focus on the next day . It for sure stings a bit a first but you just have to remind yourself that she probably just wasn’t the right one and better things are out there for you . 

Hey,

That's great advice. When you're really upset, the focus can be entirely on how you're feeling, and just by trying to get on with your life and get by on a day-to-day basis, your focus shifts and it can actually be quite empowering. Have you heard anything from your ex partner since?

Hi there , great advice. Just trying to stay busy definitely helps I’d also add it seems to help not to think about the passed just focus on the next day . It for sure stings a bit a first but you just have to remind yourself that she probably just wasn’t the right one and better things are out there for you . 

Hey again , yes after a week of not talking she calls actually a FaceTime out of no where I was completely shocked ! So not really sure how to feel at this point I completely miss her but at the same time I’m quite confused and really unsure of what to do at this point ? Should we talk ? Work things out or is it best to just get off the seesaw and try to move on ? 

Yeah, it sounds like you've got a really good attitude towards this breakup - taking your time is definitely key. Also, how interesting that she called you out of nowhere. Can I ask, what did you talk about, and how did it feel having a conversation?