hi :)

vilhelmina Β  Β 

Hi there, thank you for reading my introduction!!Β 

My name's Vilhelmina, which wasn't my birth-given name, but I changed it. It's the name of Dracula's lover hehe. I'm from Croatia. I turned 17 on February 1st and I'm having a bit of a crisis because I felt like 16 was the age stuff would happen to me, but corona messed with my plans grrr. Hopefully 17's gonna be better - it's looking so! I've made a best friend and my band's gonna have its first live performance in June :)

I've apparently made an account in 2019 I think, God knows why. I got a notification in my email about this page, so here I am. Hope to have a nice experience :)Β 

I thought Dracula's lovers name was Magda Westenra.

To be honest I'm not really knowledgeable on this topic - which I'm now realising is pretty stupid of me - but there's definitely a Wilhelmina/Mina Murray in Bram Stoker's Dracula.Β 

3 hours ago, vilhelmina said:

My name's Vilhelmina, which wasn't my birth-given name, but I changed it. It's the name of Dracula's lover hehe. I'm from Croatia. I turned 17 on February 1st and I'm having a bit of a crisis because I felt like 16 was the age stuff would happen to me, but corona messed with my plans grrr. Hopefully 17's gonna be better - it's looking so! I've made a best friend and my band's gonna have its first live performance in June :)

I've apparently made an account in 2019 I think, God knows why. I got a notification in my email about this page, so here I am. Hope to have a nice experience :)Β 

Hey there,

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors here. I saw that you made another topic, soΒ IΒ will reply there.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

4 hours ago, vilhelmina said:

Hey! That’s a cool name, hope this year is going to be great!

• Like 1