If you have rats introduce them here

ArtemisArt    

I currently have one rat named Midnight 

hi :) i don't currently have a rat, but i used to have two. unfortunately they died while i was away from home for a few weeks because i think they ate something they werent supposed to. i noticed your tribe was only you, so i thought i would join and maybe make a friend! i want to get another rat, but i still live at home with my mom, and we already have four pets so she doesnt want anymore

I just got to new rats Saturday but we might have a problem as we might have accidentally got a girl so I am waiting to find out for sure before I post about them

we already had a boy and bought her (we now know taht she is a girl) and we dont want babies

Oh yes I do! Two geckos Odin and Zeus, a fish named Bubbles, Bolt the bullfrog and an American toad named Osiris (if you want to learn more try and find my blog 

I have never had a dog or a cat, my little siblings are walking hurricanes and now matter how hard or long I clean the house is the same or worse within two days, so I got small things that all have their own private work