Confused

Misty21    

I truly thought I had a good friend, I went out of my way to help her, check on her, and was there for her the whole 4 months she was in the hospital, I was the only one who even went to see her, she mentioned that I should say I was her sister, so I could get information, thay never questioned it, as I was there every day. Months have went by, and I was in a very toxic relationship and she told me I could come stay with her, after only two nights, while I was working she sent me a message telling me I could no longer stay there, I had no where else to go besides a homeless shelter, not one time has she asked if I am doing ok, feeling betrayed by everyone, any ideas 

1 hour ago, Misty21 said:

I truly thought I had a good friend, I went out of my way to help her, check on her, and was there for her the whole 4 months she was in the hospital, I was the only one who even went to see her, she mentioned that I should say I was her sister, so I could get information, thay never questioned it, as I was there every day. Months have went by, and I was in a very toxic relationship and she told me I could come stay with her, after only two nights, while I was working she sent me a message telling me I could no longer stay there, I had no where else to go besides a homeless shelter, not one time has she asked if I am doing ok, feeling betrayed by everyone, any ideas 

Hey @Misty21

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm sorry other you're feeling betrayed and it's a shame that your stay with her came to an end after a short period of time. I'm wondering, do you have any idea what might be going on from her perspective? Is there a reason that could explain her behaviour? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e