Uh hi?//Intro

Moji    

Helloooo-

I'm moji :p

I like anime, music,mostly alternative, and I love to draw. I think frogs are cool.uhh idk what else to put but I came her bc I stuck at making friends and all my friends are bullying me :')

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi Moji!

Welcome to Community. I know that there are many other members who share the same challenges and that they, and our mentors will be here to support you. We also have a few Clubs that I think align nicely with your interests!

Harper :) 

Staff-Account.png

14 hours ago, Moji said:

Helloooo-

I'm moji :p

I like anime, music,mostly alternative, and I love to draw. I think frogs are cool.uhh idk what else to put but I came her bc I stuck at making friends and all my friends are bullying me :')

Hey Moji,

Welcome - I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to the community members here :). 

I'm sorry to hear that your friends are bullying you. Can you tell me more about what they've been doing to you?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hi Moji! I'm an established member here and have also faced bullying. One thing that I can tell you is that no one deserves to be bullied, and that there is always hope for the future.

On 2/1/2022 at 1:15 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey Moji,

Welcome - I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to the community members here :). 

I'm sorry to hear that your friends are bullying you. Can you tell me more about what they've been doing to you?

Hi! I'm sorry for the late reply, I've had a busy week lol. They haven't really done anything physical, so idk if it truly counts as bullying. But, they all talk behind my back and say that I'm annoying, or I'm a terrible friend, or sometimes that they really don't wanna be friends with me. And that's fine, just they continue to be my friend :/  That's all that I could think of rn :p

Hey there,

It must be hard to carry on being friends with them considering what you know about the way they talk about you to others. I’m wondering, have you spoken with them at all about this? If so, how did it go? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It must be hard to carry on being friends with them considering what you know about the way they talk about you to others. I’m wondering, have you spoken with them at all about this? If so, how did it go? 

I have, but they usually yell at me that they're not, or just completely blow off the question.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Moji Welcome to the community!! 🤗

I just wanted to drop in and send you a warm welcome, I am Daisie a Community Warden here within the forums and I ensure the forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you do have any questions at all please feel free to give me a shout.

Take care, look forward to seeing you around.  ☺️