Hellos!!! ♪ \(^ω^\ )

Peaceandgreentea    

Hellos my nickname is GT, I go by her, she. I don't want to share what country I am from. (✿^‿^) I adore the internet despite the negatives about it, because there are so many positive things such as some of the users, they can be really friendly and kind, when they are I cherish them and thoughts about how endearing they were just appears in my mind. (*´ω`*) I love hugs 🫂 my favorites are the ones from friends! 🤗🫂 I was brought to this community by recent events, I had made a decision on my own and I felt very strongly about it so I decided to go for it, others didn't seem very supportive of it and even became worried because of it but I believe that it wouldn't hurt me or anyone. After I had done that, people around me started laughing, my friends have started to behave differently, or haven't texted me back yet. Overall, I'm happy to be here and hopefully I can make an impact on this community! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ 

4 hours ago, Peaceandgreentea said:

Hellos my nickname is GT, I go by her, she. I don't want to share what country I am from. (✿^‿^) I adore the internet despite the negatives about it, because there are so many positive things such as some of the users, they can be really friendly and kind, when they are I cherish them and thoughts about how endearing they were just appears in my mind. (*´ω`*) I love hugs 🫂 my favorites are the ones from friends! 🤗🫂 I was brought to this community by recent events, I had made a decision on my own and I felt very strongly about it so I decided to go for it, others didn't seem very supportive of it and even became worried because of it but I believe that it wouldn't hurt me or anyone. After I had done that, people around me started laughing, my friends have started to behave differently, or haven't texted me back yet. Overall, I'm happy to be here and hopefully I can make an impact on this community! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ 

Hey,

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. I'm wondering, would you like to tell me more about the recent events and the decision you made?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, Peaceandgreentea said:

hey I am glad that you are here! and nice to meet you!

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Peaceandgreentea welcome to the Community, I hope you’re finding things okay so far!

Just wanted to pop a message and send you a warm welcome. I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and I ensure the forums remain a safe and positive space for all. I shall look forward to seeing you around the forums.