the safe lgbt chat

Leafiebean Β  Β 

hey! I hope everyone is having a good day and I just wanted to say that if you want to talk on here for advice or just to have a friendΒ  this is a place to be! for some that don't know me my name is leaf and I go by he/him pronouns. I am trans,bi,and poly and I love to make friends! (I have a crush on someone but don't worry I am poly if you have a crush on me!) anyway I hope you have a great day I love you all!

• Like 1

(if you want to talk to me on here plz don't be shy and talk to me T^T)

Hi @LeafiebeanΒ after some attempts at writing in some posts i guess i found the courageπŸ˜‚ I have found out that I am bi like 5 days ago, and really can`t talk about it with my parents they are homophobic πŸ˜• So i guess it feels kinda weird and you seem a very kind person😁

Β 

12 hours ago, GG said:

Hi @LeafiebeanΒ after some attempts at writing in some posts i guess i found the courageπŸ˜‚ I have found out that I am bi like 5 days ago, and really can`t talk about it with my parents they are homophobic πŸ˜• So i guess it feels kinda weird and you seem a very kind person😁

Hey @GG

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here which means that I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. If you'd like to chat with one of the mentors here about how things are going for you at the moment, just say the word, and if you like, you can make your own topic by clicking 'Start new topic' when you're on the main community page.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 minute ago, seedangelvision said:

I'm bisexual, I found out when I was 11, and have never come out. Last year was very hard for me. I'm 23 now.Β 

out of interest what do you think the response would be like if you did come out?

On 2/2/2022 at 2:36 PM, Journey_Phoenix_14 said:

Hi Jake I'm new

hey journey, welcome. i've been here for a while now and pop by now and again, usually when i need to let off some steam haha, how are you?

• Like 1

I think my parents would dislike it and feel uncomfortable with it. I don't want it to affect their perspective of me, so I don't give any signs that I am. Everyone else would be fine.Β 

1 minute ago, seedangelvision said:

I think my parents would dislike it and feel uncomfortable with it. I don't want it to affect their perspective of me, so I don't give any signs that I am. Everyone else would be fine.Β 

Tell me to shut up if you want to but im wondering if it would help you to tell just 1 person who you can really trust? it might take some of that pressure off and feeling like you have to tell somebody idk

that's a lot to go through tho and you've held it in for so long

Hey, I wouldn't tell you to shut up, thank you for that advice, really. I told my sister who lives in Mexico and she was very nice about it. She didn't judge me.Β 

How about you? What is your story, if I may ask?

I came out as bisexual in 7th grade when i was 12. I am also poly-amorous, non-binary, gender fluid, pansexual, and polysexual. I'm currently in a poly relationship with my boyfriend of 1 year and 10 months and my girlfriend of almost a month