Dragons

TheOriginalAxel ย  ย 

Hey there @ArtemisArtย if you love dragons, there is a book series by the author Chris D'lacey called The Last Dragon Chronicles which I recommend reading because I personally could not stop reading the whole series until I finished the last book

Hmmmmmm I will have to look for those next time I go to the library, also small side note I need inspiration to draw a dragon have any ideasย 

Not really but have you tried this website? How2DrawAnimals.com?ย it teaches you step by step how to draw a dragon.

I am also obsessed with dragons because I have a skull that has a dragon coming out of the top and the tail comes out of the mouth and snakes around most of it.

Edited by Elated Homoromantic
so that it can be published faster

ย 

Not really but have you tried this website? How2DrawAnimals.com?ย it teaches you step by step how to draw a dragon.

I am also obsessed with dragons because I have a skull that has a dragon coming out of the top and the tail comes out of the mouth and snakes around most of it.

ย 

Yes actually that is weโ€™re I learned to draw

you see, Great minds think alike but I was taught at school by a teacher called Miss Mamo

Up until Monday I never had an option for an art class, and even now it is a thirty minute class because I donโ€™t need the tutoring my school offers for thirty minutes in the morningsย 

7 hours ago, ArtemisArt said:

Up until Monday I never had an option for an art class, and even now it is a thirty minute class because I donโ€™t need the tutoring my school offers for thirty minutes in the morningsย 

your lucky because in my school, we are forced to be in tutor for 30 minutes and then do 5 1 hour lessons because our time table goes Tutor and lesson 1, break, Lesson 2 & lesson 3, lunch, lesson 4 &? lesson 5

Have you ever considered taking your drawings and drawing them on a wall?