Being cyber bullied

TheOriginalAxel    

I was playing video games on my laptop the other day and someone asked if I was in a relationship so I said yes. They asked some personal questions about our age and I told them that my boyfriend is 5 months younger than me (he was born march 11th 2006) and the person said that our relationship was illegall. Would you agree?

On 1/8/2022 at 2:39 PM, Elated Homoromantic said:

I was playing video games on my laptop the other day and someone asked if I was in a relationship so I said yes. They asked some personal questions about our age and I told them that my boyfriend is 5 months younger than me (he was born march 11th 2006) and the person said that our relationship was illegall. Would you agree?

Hey there,

it sounds like this person was just giving advice that you didn't need to hear, or trying to wind you up. Although we aren't legally trained, your age difference is minimal. I would just be careful about giving too many details online as it's important to stay as private as possible. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

it sounds like this person was just giving advice that you didn't need to hear, or trying to wind you up. Although we aren't legally trained, your age difference is minimal. I would just be careful about giving too many details online as it's important to stay as private as possible. What do you think? 

I completely agree