My introduction (sorry if it seems I am doing too many posts)

TheOriginalAxel Β  Β 

Hey Guys, I think I have finally worked out how to do my Introduction properly so here goes nothing (except my dignity which already left me when I came out at school)

My nick name. Now I know this seems a bit weird for a nick name (especially a guy like me) but familly members call me Kylie because that would have been my name if I were a girl but my name is ********. I don't know how they thought of my first name or my first middle name but my second middle name came from my great grandad who died when I was only 10 years old and my last name comes from my father.

My pronouns are He/ Him/ Himself but you can use any pronouns you like it does not bother me (as long as it is not female pronouns)

I am from Leicester, England, United Kingdom (God save the Queen)

I currently study Food Preparation and Nutrition because my dream job is teaching and I also have Hypermobile joints and I even have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD for short

I came here because when I broke up with my boyfriend it was basically my way of saying 'F*** you I don't need you any more' but after a while we both realised that we still need eachother and I am planning on proposing to him on his birthday in 2 years.

So.... That is all I have for you guys. Mottos

1. Never Judge a book by their cover
  2. β€œEducation is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farmworkers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Hey Guys, I think I have finally worked out how to do my Introduction properly so here goes nothing (except my dignity which already left me when I came out at school)

My nick name. Now I know this seems a bit weird for a nick name (especially a guy like me) but familly members call me Kylie because that would have been my name if I were a girl but my name is ********. I don't know how they thought of my first name or my first middle name but my second middle name came from my great grandad who died when I was only 10 years old and my last name comes from my father.

My pronouns are He/ Him/ Himself but you can use any pronouns you like it does not bother me (as long as it is not female pronouns)

I am from Leicester, England, United Kingdom (God save the Queen)

I currently study Food Preparation and Nutrition because my dream job is teaching and I also have Hypermobile joints and I even have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD for short

I came here because when I broke up with my boyfriend it was basically my way of saying 'F*** you I don't need you any more' but after a while we both realised that we still need eachother and I am planning on proposing to him on his birthday in 2 years.

So.... That is all I have for you guys. Mottos

1. Never Judge a book by their cover
  2. β€œEducation is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farmworkers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.”

Thanks for doing this - it's always great to learn more about our members :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Thanks for doing this - it's always great to learn more about our members :)Β 

you are absolutely welcome @Monsoon

• Like 1