LGBT+ friends

Leafiebean Β  Β 

hey guys this is for the friends that just need someone to trust! dw you can trust me ^^

Hiya leaf!!

Hope youre having a great day!

I have recently been struggling with me sexuality...like for a brief time i thought i was bi...but now since a dew months i have been a lil confused...like i still like women and men...but im queastioning myself cause like how can you be sure...???

And i feel like even tho i like both genders...i still question it because a part of me is struggling with accepting me sexuality...ya...i think i have come to the realisation that...i KNOW im BI but i dunno if im ready to ACEEPT me sexuality...and yea i think thats whats making me queation me sexuality too...im talking about the "FEAR OF ACCEPTANCE" i guess....what do you think is wrong with me...????

I don't think anything is wrong with you at all ^^ if your questoning your sexuality you can just listen to what you think is the right answer about yourself

Well i think the right anwer is BISEXUALITYΒ 

But like is that it..??

Like there is nothing more to know before puttingΒ 

"Sexuality= Bisexual"Β 

Under me name....???

Plus how do you go ahead with that...and ike how do you explain to the selective people you would want to tell about your sexuality...??

just try to talk to them more until they warmed up with you and then you can tell them that u r bi

I am a 12 year old struggelling about being Bisexual.Β  I am in love with this girl in my class.Β  But she is straight.Β  She hasΒ  a gay friend.Β  Β but I like the girl in my class.Β  I use the website picrew to make art of me and her.

What do I do?

well, do you know how will she react? if you can you can try to talk to her to get to know her and when the time is right you can tell her how you felt about her

This girl in my class (Lilian) she knows I have feelings for her.Β  I show her the artwork I do.Β  Β I know she will never Love me but I cant hide my feelings

well if she doesn't like you for who you are then she isn't the one for you. if this helps try to find someone else if she doesnt accept your feelings

I mean I'm bisexual too and I try not to show anyone my feelings but I try to show them at the same time

I mean I get it. sometimes its hard. but if you can sometime try to tell her. dont rush it but take your time to say to herΒ