Homophobic Parents

Summer13087    

2 hours ago, Summer13087 said:

Homophobic Parents are the worst I am trans and Pansexual and I have homophobic parents what should i do

Hey @Summer13087

Welcome to our community. I'm sorry to hear that your parents are homophobic. I'm wondering, do they know about your identity? If so, how is it going now that they know? 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

35 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Summer13087

Welcome to our community. I'm sorry to hear that your parents are homophobic. I'm wondering, do they know about your identity? If so, how is it going now that they know? 

They do not know because I am to scared to tell them and I think i will be kicked out the house

14 hours ago, Summer13087 said:

They do not know because I am to scared to tell them and I think i will be kicked out the house

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Can I ask, how come you think you will be kicked out of your house by telling them? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Can I ask, how come you think you will be kicked out of your house by telling them? 

Because I hear them saying that gay and trans people are not productive and they are lucky not to have anyone like THAT in our house and they said they would kick anyone out if the house if it happened

Just now, Summer13087 said:

Because I hear them saying that gay and trans people are not productive and they are lucky not to have anyone like THAT in our house and they said they would kick anyone out if the house if it happened

Also Monsoon can we have a private chat

• 2 weeks later...

hey summer I have parents like that too but I hope things would get better for you