Getting back with my ex boyfriend

TheOriginalAxel Β  Β 

Hi @MonsoonΒ I emailed him the other day because he said 'Hope your doing ok just wanna say I'm sorry' about the break up and so I told him not to worry about it but got the reply 'But I do tho I feel terrible with the way I ended things and honestly I do deserve a slap or even worse I honestly am sorry and I don't expect you to forgive me but I just hope you know I still care and the more I think about it I realize I was wrong in what I did and how much you care I just didn't feel it at the time and I don't expect anything from you just for you to know I still care about you and I do quite a lot'

8 hours ago, Homoromantic said:

Hi @MonsoonΒ I emailed him the other day because he said 'Hope your doing ok just wanna say I'm sorry' about the break up and so I told him not to worry about it but got the reply 'But I do tho I feel terrible with the way I ended things and honestly I do deserve a slap or even worse I honestly am sorry and I don't expect you to forgive me but I just hope you know I still care and the more I think about it I realize I was wrong in what I did and how much you care I just didn't feel it at the time and I don't expect anything from you just for you to know I still care about you and I do quite a lot'

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing those messages with me. Have you spoken to him yet about how you're feeling? If so, how did it go?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I have not told him how I feel yet but his last email was 'I still care though, I feel terrible about the way I ended things with you it wasn't right I just didn't know what to do I didn't feel like you cares but I guessed I was wrong cuz after I left that was when I realised and tbh I know I deserve to be slapped by you or worse but I just want you to know I still care about you and quite a lot and now I don't expect you to forgive me or anything but just know I'm here ok' and now I don't know how to tell him that I still love him

I still like my ex and I think he still likes me but I am crushing so hard in a pansexual boy in the school year bellow me (mainly because he speaks Spanish and because he is so freaking cute) and now I don't know what to do and whether or not I should tell my ex that I want him back or just forget him copletely and ask out my crush. WWYD?

Me and my ex have litterally just got back together and I am so happy that I could die

Hey there,

I merged your new topics together because it's better to have one when talking about the same thing - is that alright? :)

I saw that you are now back together andΒ I'm glad you're feeling happy. When is the next timeΒ you'll get to see him?Β 

when we go back to school on Wednesday

13 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I merged your new topics together because it's better to have one when talking about the same thing - is that alright? :)

I saw that you are now back together andΒ I'm glad you're feeling happy. When is the next timeΒ you'll get to see him?Β 

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 11:56 AM, Elated Homoromantic said:

when we go back to school on Wednesday

Hey there,

Sorry, I missed this post, my bad! How is school going at the moment? :)Β 

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Sorry, I missed this post, my bad! How is school going at the moment? :)Β 

it is going pretty well because I sort of proposed to him (not in person, just with a spare ring I had laying around, a ring box and a note saying will you marry me and I think his answer is yes because he has started wearing the ring)

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear it's gong well between you. I'm wondering, do you think it could be worth having a conversation with him just to make sure you're both on the same page? Also, can you remind me, how old is he?Β 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear it's gong well between you. I'm wondering, do you think it could be worth having a conversation with him just to make sure you're both on the same page? Also, can you remind me, how old is he?Β 

he is 15 (but he is only 5 months younger than me)

22 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

he is 15 (but he is only 5 months younger than me)

Hey there,

Ah, okay. I'm wondering, are you ready to settle down now then? How do you think he feels?Β 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. I'm wondering, are you ready to settle down now then? How do you think he feels?Β 

I have just updated my status so I think you will find your answer there

3 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I have just updated my status so I think you will find your answer there

Hey there,

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I know you're struggling right now, and I will continue to message you privately and support you there. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.Β