Introduction

Jaylen    

Hello there, so I'm kind of nervous since I'm new to this. So I'm a girl but i would like my pronounces to be she \ he. I'm from Sri Lanka

Im not sure yet but i think im bisexual 

I really like to draw. I can be an introvert or an extrovert, it depends on my moods . but yea nice to meet all of you. 

Hey!! I joined this website just yesterday !!

Hope you like it here...cause i have been enjoying myself..and loving the environment already!! People here are super accepting!! and i hope u like it here too! Cause Im sure youll find people that you u can relate with and know that there are so many peoole out there that are just like you! This place if real fun basically.

And lastly As a (1 day member) of this community

Im so excited to invite you here!! Hope you enjoy it here!!!

Love you♡♡♡

• Like 1

Aw, that's actually very heart warming, thank you very much😇 

And yes,even though nothing has happened yet, for some reason I feel accepted, this website really does make us feel at ease

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jaylen said:

Hello there, so I'm kind of nervous since I'm new to this. So I'm a girl but i would like my pronounces to be she \ he. I'm from Sri Lanka

Im not sure yet but i think im bisexual 

I really like to draw. I can be an introvert or an extrovert, it depends on my moods . but yea nice to meet all of you. 

Hey Jaylen,

Welcome to our community - I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us :)  

How is everything going for you at the moment? Would you like support for anything in particular?                               

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Jaylen,

Welcome to our community - I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us :)  

How is everything going for you at the moment? Would you like support for anything in particular?                               

Hello there, at the moment i feel okay but if i do feel uneasy about something i will come here. thank you🙂

3 hours ago, Jaylen said:

Hello there, at the moment i feel okay but if i do feel uneasy about something i will come here. thank you🙂

Hey,

Sure. We are always here if you need support :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Jaylen Welcome to the Community!😁

I wanted to pop in to message and send you a warm welcome to our forums. I am Daisie a Community Warden, and I ensure the Forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout any time! 😊

I hope you’re finding yourself around okay, look forward to seeing you around. 🤗