Hi!

BusinessBee Β  Β 

Hi everyone! Hows your day been? Whats your favorite hobby and why? (Figured I might get some conversation starters)

Hello

Until now my day has been ok. How are you doing?

My favorite hobby hmmm... I have two favorites: Music and sportshooting. I love music: I listen to a lot of CDs (mostly music from the 70s, 80s and 90s) and I play the violin and guitar. I don't really know why I love music that much. It just helps me with a lot of things and it is a way for me to communicate and express my feelings...

And my other hobby: I'm a sportshooter so I shoot crossbow, air rifle and some other things. It's a very calm sport; you need a lot of concentration. (and it is not brutal or something like that, lessons in safety is very important when you start and it is a very traditional sport where I live (Switzerland))

What about you? Whats your favorite hobby? And is there a traditional sport in your country?

Β 

(I hope you can understand my englishπŸ˜…)

@ACm I have no idea about sports in my country lol. My favorite hobby is reading.

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 12/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, BusinessBee said:

@ACm I have no idea about sports in my country lol. My favorite hobby is reading.

Completely with you on reading!Β 

reading read GIF

Staff-Account.png