ME

NINA.oo Β  Β 

I finished my bachelor degree last year, currently working in an NGO but I have the need and the urge to do more things to feel confident and proud. I'm not feeling this right now. I need to do something like studying, to be a freelancer. but on the contrary side, I go to the gym and I have a goal to achieve and invest in myself, I also work. so i need to release one of the things i practice in order to invent new things i just need to follow my passion. i need to learn new things. such as new language new major new training.

i need to see myself the cutest creature the softest girl ever. i might not be perfect but i love from my deepest heartπŸ₯°

iam proud that i finished two projects as an Monitoring and evaluation on these two projects the echotisim and women empowerment, iam proud that although iam anxious sometimes and stress iam doing all of these

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @NINA.ooΒ and a warm welcome to community!Β 

It's great to hear that you are working for an NGO Β - what do you do? It can feel difficult sometimes when there re so many things we want to do or could do!

Staff-Account.png