Hello there!

Starry Sophia    

Hello there, I'm Sophia, and I'm new here. I'm bisexual and use she/her pronouns. I am a creative perfectionist who is always busy, and am a total nerd who loves books, movies, music, and theatre far too much for my complete sanity. Anyway, it's nice to be here, and I hope to meet some friends here. (that last part sound very foolish to me, but oh well. It's true.) 

15 hours ago, Starry Sophia said:

Hello there, I'm Sophia, and I'm new here. I'm bisexual and use she/her pronouns. I am a creative perfectionist who is always busy, and am a total nerd who loves books, movies, music, and theatre far too much for my complete sanity. Anyway, it's nice to be here, and I hope to meet some friends here. (that last part sound very foolish to me, but oh well. It's true.) 

Hey Sophia,

Welcome to our community :)

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I can give advice and support for loads of things, so if there's anything you want to talk about with me, just let me know. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Sophia,

Welcome to our community :)

I am one of the existing DTL members and I can help you with things such as blogs, posts and clubs